- 1 cup raw (3.52 oz) grated cauliflower (2 Greens)-
- 1/4 cup egg whites-
- 1 cup shredded or 4 oz 2% light mozzarella, divided (1 lean)-
- 1/4 tsp Garlic salt (1 condiment)-
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasonings (1 condiment)
- Marinara Sauce:1/2 cup (4.23 oz)
- Italian diced tomatoes – less than 5 g of carbs per serving (1 Green)
- Preheat oven to 350. Puree Italian diced tomatoes in a small chopper. Set aside.
- Mix cauliflower, 1/4 cup egg substitute, and 3 oz or 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella together in a bowl until combined.
- Line a 9 x13 loaf pan with parchment and lightly spray with Pam.
- Pour mixture into pan about 1 -1/2 inch deep. (It is okay if the mixture does not cover the entire pan).
- Bake at 350 for 30 min or until set.
- Lift the edges of the parchment and place bread with parchment on to cookie sheet.
- Carefully use a spatula to lift the edges of the dough off the parchment and flip the dough. Bake for an additional 15 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Take out of oven and with a pizza cutter, slice strips through set dough. Separate slightly.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, Italian seasonings and 1 oz or 1/4 cup 2% reduced fat mozzarella or three cheese blend.
- Continue baking at 450 degrees for about 10 more minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve with marinara sauce
Makes 1 complete serving:
1 Complete Lean and Green Meal, No Healthy Fat Required